7.24.2012

Luncheons | Fukada


If you are ever in the OC area (specifically Irvine), please give Fukada a try! It is by far the most delicious and mouthwatering udon I have ever had. Believe me, I have had plenty of udon and ramen for the record. They provide set menus that range about $12 for lunch and $14 for dinner (if you get the salad the prices do go up). The types of udon they serve is tanuki and sansei. Also, my favorite sides are their spicy tuna bowl and curry bowl. The curry was extremely delicious and sweet. Plus, you can't ever end the night without some hot sake, right? Make sure to go early or be prepared to wait!

Fukada
8683 Irvine Center Drive, Irvine, CA 92618
mon: closed
tues - sun: 11:30am - 2:00pm & 5:00pm - 9:00pm

2 comments:

  1. I miss the spicy tuna bowl from fukada so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i miss fukada, too! especially when it is so rainy and cold lately...

      Delete