6.24.2012

Edibles | Rose


Rose, rose, rose -- one of the most classic flowers to define true love, but to add the flavor "rose" in food, beverages must have started out as a revelation! I really do enjoy rose tea, especially the one pictured above. Rose macarons and truffles comes up next. I thought I would like rose champagne/rose wine, but it has a sort of bitter taste that does take some adjustments. I have also come across using rose salt to enhance beef tastes in a couple restaurants (not so much here but very widely loved in Asia). And lastly, who can pass up salmon sushi in the shape of a rose?

Rose Sea Salt (baths) | Moet Nectar Rose Champagne | Rose Macarons | Rose Salmon | Rsp Rose Cake

4 comments:

  1. I am so hungry now. This looks delicious....everything!!

    Do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin? Follow me and I will follow you back with pleasure. Just let me know in the comments ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete